Saturday 2 November 2013

Earn With Game Maker



I'm a graphic designer and will be graduated from school in 6 months. I would like to start developing my own game. I don't know any coding language but I'm familiar with the methods of it. When I play a game, I can understand the hole code in detail behind it theoretically.
My plan is to make a game as soon as possible and earn some cash for my coding training.. I believe I can make a simple, good looking, fun and unique game.
This may sound cheapy but I do believe in this project. So how can I earn money with it?
I have a game project written down and can create beta version of it with Game Maker in a month. But I think that wont make me earn money at all. GameMaker provides ios publishment with 199$. That I can afford but can I make money with it? Does GameMaker take percentage from your profit on ios sellings?
Can I make a beta version of this project on GameMaker and show it on Kickstarter so I can afford my future expenses like buying new laptop, attend coding classes and improve the project so people can play it on different operating systems?
Making games and earn my living with it is my dream. But turning dreams into real isn't free. If I can make roughly 45,000$ pledged for the project, in 2 years I can become self sufficient game developer and publish the game.
The project I'm talking about doesn't need physics, complex coding or anything like that. I dont think a good and addictive game have to be complicated. There are lots of financially succesfull games which are really can easy to create.
Anyway, I can design a game from scratch but can't code it entirely.. So please help me find a way for my dream. Any usefull advices will be appreciated.
My main questions are;
1. Is it possible to earn money with GameMaker if your game is good enough?
2. Does GameMaker take percentage from your profit on ios sellings?
3. Is it ok to show your game made with gamemaker on kickstarter? Or will it look like deficient?
Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

KINGDOM AGENDER Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha